- [email protected]
I am a young female graduate in the field of Information Technology. I have completed and received my Diploma. I am now looking to enter the work environment and it is a requisite of my professional body that I complete a two-year internship program to qualify as a professional Technologist. As part of my curriculum, I have completed my in-service training at Berea College of Technology during my last year of the course and as such I have some practical experience and knowledge of what my professional field entail. My practical experience and ability to work with automated programs such as installation configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of computer networks, performing electrical safety checks on the company computer systems, and accessing network. Further to this I was fortunate to work in a multidisciplinary team thus learning about the operations of other professions as well.
Maria Louw High School
Qualification :Grade 12(Matric)
Berea College of Technology
Period : 2016-2018
Qualification : Diploma in Information Technology
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (in-service training)
Berea Technical College | 03 June 2018-03 December 2018
- Installation configuration
- Connection of printers
- Update of software
- Connection of network cables.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
Berea Technical College |03 January 2019 – 28 June 2019
- Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems.
- Verifying data comparing it to the source document
- Answering calls and conveying messages
- Compiling, verifying accuracy, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output.
PRODICEL ACADEMY PARTNER OF CHOICE | 06 February 2020 – 14 January 2021
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- work continuously on a task until completion.
- Management of office equipment
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Providing administration support
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and redirecting calls as required.
- Filing Paperwork.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Maintain security and telecommunications system
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems
- Updating software
- Talking workers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office
- Email Communication
- computer literate
Groups & Associations
- computer literate
- Afrikaans, English, Zulu
29 total views, 1 today