Permanent Vacancy for Unemployed Client Information Clerk Wanted Urgently
Vacancy for Unemployed Client Information ClerkWanted Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Department of Health
Job Title: Client Information Clerk
Closing Date: 22 Sept 2021
Salary Market Related
Our client is looking for an Assistant to start working urgently.
Key Requirements :
- Computer literate (Ms Office). Switchboard or Call Centre experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and different backgrounds.
- Sound organisation skills.
- High level of reliability.
- Ability to handle information confidentially.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Good interpersonal skills and document management skills.
- Must have office administration competency.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to organize and plan. Must be self-motivated.
- Knowledge and application of the Batho Pele Principles.
- Applicant should be prepared to undergo Medical Surveillance as an inherent job requirement.
Main Duties :
- Outgoing calls and transferring calls to appropriate extensions.
- Making calls on behalf of the staff, keeping records and taking messages.
- Sending of bulk SMS messages for hospital communications and patients.
- Answer general enquiries pertaining to hospital clients and staff.
- Report faulty telephone lines and keep record.
- Handle Switchboard apparatus appropriately by using the equipment according to specifications and monitor call durations.
- Keeping track with doctor’s call roster and be able to use paging 4 system. Expected to work night shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Comply with the performance management and development system (contracting, quarterly reviews and final assessment).
Vacancy for Unemployed Client Information Clerk Wanted Urgently
14 total views, 2 today