Permanent Vacancy for Unemployed and Skilled Cleaning Manager Wanted Urgently
Vacancy for Unemployed and Skilled Cleaning Manager Wanted Urgently
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Tsebo Solutions Group
Job Title: Cleaning Manager (TSE210420-9) – Tsebo
Closing Date: July 31 2021
Salary: Market Related
Reference Number: TSE210420-9
Our Client is urgently looking for looking is looking for Cleaning Manager to join the team urgently.
The purpose of the Cleaning/Contract Manager is to oversee the daily workings of the organization operations, mainly one site. Responsible to maintain a high-quality standard of organisations deliverables in line with site specific SLA’s. Responsible to manage client relations, perform cleaning and equipment inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities
Operations and Service Delivery
- To take full responsibility and management of your site.
- To act with utmost urgency when attending to any client request and do so pro-actively.
- To allocate the resources of the contract to achieve maximum cleaning output.
- Where the SLA stipulates resource requirements, these must be adhered to.
- Output based contracts must be managed efficiently.
- Together with HR pro-actively manage a pool of trained relief staff members to prevent any service delivery disruptions.
- To ensure work schedules/job cards are in place for each position and relevant to site.
- To ensure consistently high service standards are maintained for all services in scope with regular inspections.
- Unit closures to receive proper service until the last trading day and all processes relating to staff, equipment, billing and costs are attended to within the month of closing.
- To retain contract through maintaining excellent service standards, identifying and mitigating the risk of cancellation and building strong client relationships with key client contacts.
- To ensure that staffs are correctly and smartly dressed displaying a name badge.
- Highlight to sites the importance of upholding the company image at all times.
- To ensure that cleaning methodology are strictly adhered to in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- To manage company assets by performing monthly spot checks on high value items.
- When checking assets ensure that equipment is kept in a good condition and repaired and serviced when required.
- To effective use and updating of electronic application/tools issued by the company.
- To ensure that training is scheduled for all staff in your portfolio to equip and empower them to perform their duties. This includes regular on job training sessions performed by you.
- The upkeep of unit files kept at unit level and notice boards where applicable as set out in TCS Policy and Procedure file.
- To regular client meetings with clients signing off unit visit checklist (manual or electronic)
- To respond to clients and management request timeously and providing necessary action required.
- To ensure monthly completion of client specific records in sites where this is required. This may include hygiene consumption reports, cleaning inspection and walk about reports, reports on training performed, reports on client maintenance matters that were reported by cleaning management and/or completion of client monthly surveys.
- He/she is responsible to effectively communicate and filter company information to staff.
- He/she is responsible to regularly keep your line management informed of pertinent issues relating to your contracts.
- To work with HR to allocate staff to sites according to policies and procedure.
- To complete time sheets and submit to the administration department as per the deadlines.
- Must manage daily human resources and industrial relations issues and abide by the company disciplinary code and ensure that this is consistently applied.
- Contract managers are required to participate in CCMA cases and union meetings if required.
- To hold performance appraisals with all cleaning staff reporting to you, identify areas for development and training needs.
- To ensure that all staff have signed and are abiding by the Tsebo House rules.
Health and Safety
- To ensure that all OHS act (Occupational Health and Safety) requirements are adhered to for site specific requirements in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- To actively manage unit leave liability and leave plans according to company policies and targets.
- To continually identify potential of additional business within existing contracts and One off cleaning opportunities.
- To ensure all rechargeable and overtime work is authorized and billed to client timeously and within the month.
- To ensure debtors collection is in line with contractual agreements.
- Capital expenditure and equipment repairs should be approved by line manager prior to any orders being placed.
- Chemical and consumables are ordered in line with a monthly pre-determined budget.
- To maintain a high standard of morale and motivation through good communication skills.
- To attend meetings, training sessions and conferences when required.
- To implement and manage initiatives and objectives as set out from time to time by our clients and/or Tsebo Management and to support functions such as Quality (Star Grading), Procurement, Training or HR.
- Cleaning managers are to ensure that our TCS brand is protected and represent it professionally at all times.
- To ensure that statutory/legal requirements are strictly adhered to.
- To keep abreast of changes in all company policies and procedures.
- To assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Must have leadership skills,
- Must have attention to detail,
- Must have sense of urgency
- Must have problem solving experience,
- Must be able to work under pressure,
- Must be flexible and adaptable,
- Should be able to work independently,
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure,
- Must be able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends.
- Must have minimum Matric.
- Must have relevant operations and people management experience.
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level.
- Must have experience in managing large compliments of people.
- Must understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Must have good understanding of scheduling of staffing and assign cleaning tasks productively to each position to achieve an output standard according to site specific SLA’s.
- Must have strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations.
- Must have strong on client relationships and strong communication skills.
Vacancy for Unemployed and Skilled Cleaning Manager Wanted Urgently
427 total views, 5 today