Full-Time Vacancies for Unemployed and Skilled Warehouse Picker and Packer Wanted Urgently
Vacancies for Unemployed and Skilled Warehouse Picker and Packer Wanted Urgently
Location: Durban, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Company/Employer: Mutholi Staffing
Job Title: Warehouse Picker and Packer
We are currently looking for Warehouse Picker and Packer to join the team in Durban.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock/Inventory Management
- To verify stock quantity before any transaction.
- To pick stock according to requirements on the pick list and records stock movements on stock cards.
- To monitor stock levels by visual inspection.
- To pack stock in designated areas and records on stock card immediately after QC approval.
- To ensure all information relevant to the stock on the shelves is always correct and available on stock card.
- Applies stock rotation by using FIFO principles.
- Issuing and Returning of stock
- To complete all documents in full by completing basic checklists
- To ensure accuracy in all returned quantities physically and records on stock card.
- To assist with the manual offloading of incoming containers
- To issue consumables, as per requisition, to other departments
- To operate equipment/machinery (goods hoist and forklift)
- To report faulty equipment to Supervisor
- To move all stock out of holding bays immediately after QC approval keeping pathways clear
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Must have Matric with mathematics
- Must have 1-2 years warehouse experience in a similar position within a manufacturing environment
- Must be assertive, show initiative
- Must communicate clearly and be fully bilingual
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Must have ability to follow concise instructions, executing work accurately and neatly.
- Must have good hand, eye co-ordination and speed
1938 total views, 9 today