Contract Unemployed Receptionist Wanted At Free State
Unemployed Receptionist Wanted At Free State
Location: Free State
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Job Title: Unemployed Receptionist Wanted At Free State
My client, a succesful wholesale company in SA is seeking to employ a Receptionist/ Sales Assistant to join their team in Bloemfontein. The Receptionist / Sales Asssistant will help ensure that the office & and shop runs smoothly and efficiantly and will be the “face” to clients and guests who will visit the office. The Receptionist will uterlize organizational and interpersonal skills to work with all the employees and clients. You will also assisting at the cash and carry store on the premises.
- Direct incoming calls and visitors by mainintaining employee and department directory.
- Always ensure proffesional and friendly telephone etiquette.
- Perfome a variety of routine clerical and office support functions ,including filling.
- Maintain proffessional relationship with suppliers, customers, and collegues.
- Coordinating of all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Assist with other administrative duties such as label printing as required.
- Perform such other tasks necessary for the conduct of the business, as may be required.
Cash& carry sales assistant duties:
- Excellent and proffesional customer services.
- Knowledge of all products available for sales.
- Ensuring shelves are stocked and products are in a good condition.
- Balancing cash register and receipts.
- Following proprer procedure when stock movement must take place to and from the warehouse.
- Handling customer complaints where necessary.
- Take initiative with promotions and sales techniques to boost sales.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a receptionist or customer service position.
- Well spoken – Fully bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
- Well, presented.
- A strong and proven ability to multi-task and prioritize issues.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Internet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
14 total views, 2 today