Permanent Unemployed Branch Manager Wanted Urgently
Unemployed Branch Manager Wanted Urgently
Location: George, Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: G4S – Cash
Job Title: Unemployed Branch Manager Wanted Urgently
G4S Cash Solutions is currently recuiting for a Branch Manager to join our team in George, Western Cape.
To effectively manage branch resources and procedures to ensure that the contractual obligations to customers are achieved cost effectively and that the company’s security procedures are applied throughout the branch. To continually review and improve branch profitability and security. Overall accountability for Cash in transit (CIT), Cash Processing Centre (CPC), Control Room, Safety, Security and people management and Vault within the branch.
Key Performance Areas
Effective management of the branch financial performance
- Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts, delegating accountability where appropriate.
- Manage the effective and efficient usage of company assets, i.e. vehicles, ensuring that all assets (including Cash Processing Centre equipment) are well maintained, accounted for, and utilized correctly to optimize life of the asset.
- Maintain, manage and adhere to company procedures and policies for CPC, CIT, all cash floats, customer details and other financial controls. Managing of all internal and external reconciliation procedures and policies.
- Oversight and management of customer invoicing, ensuring that terminations are processed, new customers added correctly, and changes in billing reflected.
- Initiate cost savings and controls and
- Gross Margin Management
- Direct Wage control
- Overheads control
- Overtime cost control
- Service/Schedule profitability
- Ensuring that claims against the Company are prevented or minimized
Effective management and deployment of employees within the branch
- Effective Labour and Organisation
- Ensure that there are adequate staff for both admin and operations and that all new vacancies are approved and appointments are vetted and approved before making an offer of employment, as well as fully compliant with current legislation.
- Proper allocation of staff to positions and structure.
- Set and agree objectives and performance standards with staff, including understanding of policy and procedures
- Monitor and manage performance and provide feedback
- Apply consistent and fair disciplinary action in line with legislation
- Oversight of employee records, ensuring that all relevant and required documentation is on file.
- Succession Planning and Employment Equity
- Determine training needs (in line with training and HR policy) for staff. Arrange for attendance of subordinates at scheduled training interventions and coach staff as needed.
- Ensure that all employees are trained on the minimum standard operating procedures and to the statutory training requirements
- Monitor, manage and address staff motivation levels
- Set and maintain acceptable standards of behaviour at work by all subordinate employees, as required by G4S’s code of conduct and disciplinary code.
- Ensure that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Hold branch management team meetings and communicate to all branch staff through those briefings
Effective management of operations
- Client retention and customer service levels
- Review and deploy resources, and thereafter continuously review operations to improve profitability and customer service levels. Make changes as necessary
- Maintain all customer SLAs and address deficiencies
- Undertake regular and consistent customer visit and assess service delivery
- Monitor customer service levels
- Operations management – adherence to operation standards:
- Review and remediate audit results and operational matrix
- Effective management of branch fleet
- Maintenance and control of branch assets through the use of registers, stock control, regular audits and spot checks.
- Shared Best Practice
- Investigate, share and implement Best Practice from other branches
- ROCC and compliance
- Ensure that all relevant legislative are adhered to and that Company procedures and standards (including Health and Safety, security, personnel, finance and Transport) are maintained.
- Ensure compliance with Group Reconciliation and Operational Cash Controls (ROCC)
- Perform regular audits for self-assessment to ensure conformance to Group standards
Effective Security and Risk Management for the branch
- Adhere to group and company standards on risk and security mitigation and control on the following areas:
- Maximum vehicle loads and values
- Armed employees
- Branch security
- Health and Safety and fire drills
- Vault and Float limits
Effective management of business development function
- New business development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the branch’s sphere of operations,
- Monitor and assess the market environment in terms of competitors and current customers.
- Ensure that all new quotes are done at profitable margins
- Customer needs analysis
- Upsell of products and new services in line with customers’ needs and risks.
- Company image and brand
- Ensure all vehicles are correctly branded and maintained to improve company image and market share.
- Oversight and management of employee discipline
- Adhere to all company brand guidelines
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
- 3 year tertiary qualification (relevant qualification in general management recommended
- Previous specialized industry (with specific reference to CIT and Cash Management) experience recommended
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ management experience
- Business acumen – sound understanding of financial information (Profit and Loss Statement)
- Proven experience in Customer Relationship Management
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong operations and people management skills
- Leading people
- Managing Conflict
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Driving change
- Delivery strategy
- Delivering objectives
- Awareness of the market environment
Package & Remuneration
- Market Related
If you havent heard from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessfull .
26 total views, 2 today