Full-Time Job Vacancy for unemployed, well-educated and skillful Human Resources Officer
Job Vacancy for unemployed, well-educated and skillful Human Resources Officer
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Company/Employer: Job Link Placement
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Salary: R 8 000 – R 15 000 depending on experience
We are looking for a suitable and experienced HR Officer in HR procedures to support the Human Resources department. This is an opportunity for a person with excellent administration capabilities. The person will report directly to the HR Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of necessary documents for HR Manager.
- Responsible for administration of recruitment, remuneration, learning/development and training.
- Responsible for administration of personnel leave, maternity leave, disciplinary enquiries, and investigations within the company.
- Placing of job adverts and arranging interviews, which include contacting prospective employees or interviewees, setting up of appropriate and adequate interview panels, and supervising the interviewing process.
- To deal with both external and internal queries from both staff of the company and external bodies.
- To prepare job descriptions before job advert placement is made both for internal and external recruitment
- Administration and Coordinating of Employment Equity matters
- Responsible for compensations and benefits administration
- To provide assistance in the preparation of all letters of contract for any necessary changes in employee terms and condition.
- To prepare management reports on data HR relevant data.
- Administration of clocking systems
- To organize and maintain personnel records
- To prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- To revise company policies
- To create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- To assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- To participate and Administration of HR projects
- To coordinate the interviewing, screening, recruitment, and appointment of new staff.
- To coordinate the duties of temporary staff.
- To take minutes in staff meetings
- Administration of Corporate clothing/PPE
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Co-ordinator or relevant role.
- Must have experience with HR software will be advantage.
- Must have computer literacy (MS Office)
- Must have excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Must have ability to work and beat deadlines
- Must have good multi-tasking abilities
- Must have strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Must have tertiary Qualification in Human Resources or relevant field
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar field
- Any relevant certification(s) in HRM courses would be a plus.
- Driver’s License
1433 total views, 3 today