Permanent Pharmacy Stock Controller Job Vacancy
Pharmacy Stock Controller Job Vacancy
Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Company: Clinix Health
Reference Number: SCP0001
Salary: Market Related
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 07-12-2020
Introduction to Job
The Stock controller will accept full responsibility and accountability for the control of stock, including but not limited to, auditing, counting, reconciling, replenishing, ordering, issuing and condemning.
- To assist the theatre and wards with maintaining optimal stock levels and stock availability by compiling of orders according to minimum and maximum stock levels.
- Performing cyclical stock counts to minimize stock loss and to ensure rotation of stock.
- To take responsibility for bar-coding and packing of surgical items.
- Pick and capture stock to be issued to theatre and wards / units and capture stock transfers from other hospitals.
- To sign off credit slips after being reconciled by the Data Capturer and capture invoices during the Data capturer’s absence.
- To ensure that optimal stock levels are maintained in the Pharmacy.
Requirements for this job
- Must have Grade 12.
- Must have post Matric Qualification in Auditing, Business related, Pharmacy related course.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or national diploma in Commerce Advantageous.
- Must have knowledge and experience of a pharmaceutical stock control system, consignment stock, theatre stock.
- Two-four (2 – 4) years’ experience in stock control, preferably in a hospital environment.
- Must have computer proficiency – SAP or similar.
738 total views, 3 today