Permanent Pharmacy Manager Job Vacancy
Pharmacy Manager Job Vacancy
Location: Mafikeng, North West, South Africa
Company: Clinix Health Group
Reference Number: PM0001
Salary: Market Related
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 04/12/2020
To lead and manage the Pharmacy within the hospital by ensuring that quality pharmaceutical services, financial objectives, legislative compliance and people management requirements are achieved to the required standards.
- Stock Control/ Management.
- Clinical Regulatory responsibilities.
- GPP (Good Pharmacy Practice) and People Management.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, operating structures and relationships within hospital environment.
- Strategic and operational activities management. Quality Management.
- Dispensing of in and outpatient prescription.
- Inventory control and management ad SAPC and relevant legal knowledge.
- Ethical working practice and compliance. Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk, compliance management procedures, patient care, professional counseling, labor legislation and IR practices and competency-based interviewing.
- Sound understanding and application of financial management principles.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Results and target driven.
Requirements for jobs
- Must have bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Must have registration with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC) as a Pharmacist.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Pharmacist with at least 2 years’ experience in a private hospital dispensary.
- Must have previous experience as a Pharmacy Manager in a private hospital will be an advantage.
- Must have computer proficiency – MS Office, SAP (or similar), Unisolve.
612 total views, 2 today