Permanent Job Vacancy for unemployed, talented and skillful Security Official
Job Vacancy for unemployed, talented and skillful Security Official
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: South African Bank Note Company
Job Title: Security Official
The Security Official will be responsible for protecting and safeguarding the facilities, personnel, information & assets of the South African Bank Note Company (SABN).
- To conduct a tactical security threat assessment in your area of operation to support the protection function.
- To conduct access and egress control in your area of operation.
- To control all security systems and signals in your area of responsibility.
- To ensure the safeguarding of the area of operation.
- To identify and respond to emergencies & implement contingency plans.
- To maintain compliance with relevant legislative requirements.
- To comply with SABN prescribed inherent job requirements including Fit for Deployment Program (FFD).
- To comply with SABN policies and legislative requirements in order to adequately mitigate risk & achieve the SABN’s objectives.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have Grade 12.
- Must have firearm competency certificate.
- Must have PSIRA Grade C.
- Must have 11 Week Basic Tactical Security Training.
- National Key Point Registration.
- Must have 1 Year National Key Point Security Experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have Fire Fighting and First Aid Knowledge.
- Must have Fire Arm Control Act 60/2000.
- Must have Performance Management skills.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Able to follow Instructions and Procedures.
1543 total views, 10 today