Permanent Job Vacancy for Unemployed Sheetmetal Worker Wanted Urgently
Job Vacancy for Unemployed Sheetmetal Worker Wanted Urgently
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Job Title: Sheetmetal Worker- Signage
Closing Date: 31 January 2021
Salary: Market Related
Job Ref: CPT001743/ML
We are looking for a suitable and ambitious Sheetmetal Worker with experience in the signage manufacturing industry. Only candidates with experience in the signage industry will be considered.
- Must have minimum of 5 years working experience in the signage industry.
- Must be able to operate standard sheet metal equipment and machinery (bending machine, guillotine, hand-roller etc.).
- Must be proficient in both aluminium and mild steel welding.
- Must have general sign fabrication experience.
- Must have accurate measuring and marking skills.
- Must be able to do basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be self-motivated and meticulous (Attention to detail is critical).
- Must have reliable transport.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture / fabricate general signage components (sign box / logo / lettering fabrication).
- To measure and calculate required material.
- To assist with the manufacturing process of brackets, fixing cleats and assembly components.
- To manage jobs in progress.
- To ensure that health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Other general duties within the scope of the role.
635 total views, 2 today