Full-Time Job vacancy for unemployed, truthful and skillful Senior Risk Manager
Job vacancy for unemployed, truthful and skillful Senior Risk Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Company/Employer: Momentum Metropolitan
Job Title: Senior Risk Manager
Salary: Market Related
Senior Risk Manager will be responsible for providing overall strategic leadership, vision and direction to the Group Finance & BSM (GFBSM) operational risk function by supporting the achievement of the organizations strategic objectives. The incumbent is seen as the thought leader of GFBSM operational risk and is expected to ensure that risks are appropriately assessed, measured prioritized and reported to the relevant stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be custodian of operational risk policies, frameworks and risk plans in GFBSM.
- To take overall accountability for the operational risk function in GFBSM including strategy, functional capabilities and resourcing.
- To provide input into the GFBSM overall Risk strategy to ensure that it meets the organizations business objectives.
- To formulate risk appetite statements for the various Operational and IT risk domains.
- To review activities for specific business requirements, this entails analysis of industry best practice and suggests solutions to determine the best operational course of action.
- To develop remedial plans with risk owners to manage Operational and IT risks to desired levels on an on-going basis.
- To ensure appropriate oversight over the organization’s information assets and data integrity processes.
- To develop and refine operating policies, standards and guidelines for the management of Operational and IT risk.
- To oversee on-going Operational and IT improvements and the feasibility of system developments and enhancements.
- To assist the business to develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- To build strong partnering relationships with senior IT & business stakeholders across GFBSM to pro-actively identify issues and continuously improve Operational and IT Risk management.
- To provide engagement into major change programs delivering appropriate Operational and IT Risk expertise.
- Actively manage Operational and IT Risk risks in accordance with the organizations stated risk framework. In particular, ensure risks are properly assessed; evaluated, recorded and remedial plans are agreed and monitored to completion.
- To provide guidance to Management on effective Operational and IT risk management standards, approaches and treatment.
- To identify, evaluate, and report on risk controls in a manner that meets compliance, and government regulations.
- To support standardization of risk controls, risk management processes and procedures, and ensure adherence to company policy and procedures.
- To work directly with the business units to facilitate Operational and IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk.
- To develop risk reporting in an appropriate way to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
- Business Accumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Impact and Influence
- Drive for results
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have relevant Tertiary education.
- Must have appropriate post-graduate Degree @ NQF Level 8 or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Must have CRISC Certification.
- Must have minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and Audit.
- Must have 3 – 5 years IT or Information security risk management experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate involvement or knowledge of Operational & IT governance framework implementation Must have professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry strongly preferred
- Payments Acquiring (Traditional and Non Traditional payments)
- Merchant commercials and contracts
934 total views, 5 today