Permanent Job Vacancy for Unemployed Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Job Vacancy for Unemployed Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Location: Western Cape George
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Receptionist
Closing Date: 26 January 2021
Fancourt is looking for a Receptionist who can assist the Front Office Management team to enhance the level of service and to uplift the service journey of the guest.
Qualification, Experiences and Skills
- Must have a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have 1 year experience as a Receptionist or in a front office in a 4* or 5* hotel environment.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be well presented, friendly and have a keen attention to detail.
- Must be prepared to work shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage all activities related to the check in and out of Guests
- To attend to Guest requests, queries and complaints
- To process all room moves according to prescribed procedures
- To handle cash and credit card transactions in a confidential manner
- To balance the cash float issued and completing banking procedures
- To receive and handling reservation enquiries and bookings in the absence of Reservations staff
- To handle incoming and outgoing calls and fulfill switchboard duties on a rotation basis
- To handle incoming and outgoing faxes
NB: Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
684 total views, 2 today