Permanent Job vacancy for unemployed, truthful and skillful Creditors Clerk
Job vacancy for unemployed, truthful and skillful Creditors Clerk
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Creditors Clerk
Salary: R5, 000.00 per month
Closing date: Friday, 11 December 2020
We are looking for a Creditors Clerk based at Meadowview. The successful candidate will need to be well organized with strong attention to detail. The candidate will report to the respective manager.
- To follow up on outstanding documents
- To resolve queries with branch and suppliers
- Monthly creditor’s reconciliations and payment preparations.
- To capture supplier statements
- To ensure payments are accurately and timeously prepared
- To interact with service departments with respect orders, queries, documentation and payments.
- To ensure that payment deadlines are adhered to.
- To manage supplier queries are effectively and timeously resolved.
- To assist creditor clerks in the absence of the creditor’s supervisor.
- To process invoices.
- To process journals.
- Loading of EFT payments on the bank.
Enquiries, Correspondence and General Support
- To attend specific correspondence or telephonic supplier enquiries by communicating and providing information and documentation for related queries.
- To ensure the processing of payments and reconciliations are completed accurately in accordance with laid down accounting procedures and practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have Grade 12
- Must have relevant certificate/diploma would be advantageous
- Basic accounting procedures
- Must be competent in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Must have 2 – 3 years creditors experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Must be well organized
- Must be supplier orientated
- Must have effective communicating techniques
- Must have strong reconciliation skills
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.
710 total views, 1 today