Permanent Job Vacancy for Unemployed and Skillful SHEQ Coordinator
Job Vacancy for Unemployed and Skillful SHEQ Coordinator
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: SHEQ Coordinator (UNI201218-2) – Unitrans
Closing Date: 2020/12/28
Reference Number: UNI201218-2
Short Job Summary
We have job opportunity for a high caliber SHEQ Coordinator, to oversee and liaise with clients on SHEQ and align system with their requirements and protocols and must have experience in developing, implementing and maintaining an integrated SHEQ management system. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Must have matric/Grade 12 with a relevant SHEQ qualification of studying towards one
- Must have MS Office experience and efficiency with strong administration skills
- Must have sound knowledge of OHASA 18001, ISO 9001 and 14001 Management Systems, COID Act, relevant Road Traffic legislation and SANS Standards
- Must possess leadership qualities with the ability to promote team work and cooperation and create a climate for motivation
- Handle general queries regarding HSE issues within the working environment
- Must have ability to work independently under pressure meeting contract and customer deadlines
- An understanding of processes relating to Accident & Incident investigation, reporting, recording and application of remedial action
- Fairly good knowledge of the Transport Industry will be a definite advantage
- Must have knowledge of Entropy will be an added advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- To conduct monthly safety inspections
- To conduct risk assessments as and when required
- To assist Contract Manager in audit preparation
- To update SHEQ Notice boards on a monthly basis, or when required
- To collect and assemble SHEQ statistics for monthly reporting/presentation purposes
- Monthly operations audits to monitor compliance with company policies and procedures
- Updating of information onto the Entropy System which would include capturing of reports for all incidents, accidents, inspections and audits etc.
- To review driver matrix regarding training, medicals and working and driving hours to ensure company and customer requirements are met
- Housekeeping standards are maintained in accordance with legal, company procedures and contract requirements.
- To monitor customers SHEQ performance measurements and requirements and ensure they are available in Entropy
- To ensure that the required SHEQ training is maintained and is aligned with customer’s requirements in conjunction with the Training Department.
- To conduct toolbox talks and safety stand-downs
- To drive Cam coaching and reporting
747 total views, 2 today