Full-Time Job Vacancy for Technician
Job Vacancy for Technician
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Technician
Technician is responsible for key accounts regarding product/service offerings, promotion, prices, delivery and to assist regional sales managers at regional offices.
- To perform new installations and service calls for ATMs and PCs Field Services.
- To prepare equipment for new installations and service calls.
- To assist with customer product queries.
- To assist various departments with technical related queries.
- To train new employees on the product range
- To manage stock allocated to ensure enough stock for new installations and service calls.
- To ensure stock is in presentable, working order.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
- A qualification in the fundamentals of IT would be advantageous
- Customer service/care course will be advantageous.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a field service role preferable
- To translates business objectives into practical, prioritized and organized action plans.
- To ensures plans are quickly and successfully implemented.
- To make effective use of resources when executing.
- To ensure processes are in place to achieve outcomes aligned to operational excellence standards.
- Communicates ideas, information and business objectives effectively and persuasively, resulting in desired actions/outcomes.
- Promotes, collaboration information sharing and learning within and across team members boundaries.
- Focuses on ensuring stakeholder satisfaction by building mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders.
985 total views, 4 today