Permanent Job Vacancy for Skilled and Unemployed Cashbook Coordinator
Job Vacancy for Skilled and Unemployed Cashbook Coordinator
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Fidelity Services Group
Job Title: Cashbook Coordinator
Salary: R120 000 – R180 000 per annum
The Cash Book Clerk is responsible for data verification, reconciliation and bank statement processing, ensuring the accurate and timely administration/completion of the accounting process in line with company policies and procedures.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgments in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which supports plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results-driven and to live the values of the organization.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have Grade 12
- Must have Diploma or relevant certificate in Accounting will be an advantage
- Must have SAP Experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To download bank statements on a daily basis.
- To download naedo successful and rejections from mercurial site.
- To capture receipts using the upload portal into sap, refunds and payments into the system on a daily basis.
- To retrieve receipts and payments from subsidiary ledgers on a daily basis.
- To complete reconciliation on a daily basis.
- To capture accounts payable, refunds, and dealer and cashbook payments into the banking system.
- To capture new or amend existing banking details into the banking system.
- To ensure resolution of queries within the agreed department/business unit SLA’s.
- To provide telephonic and written communication to bank and region as and when queries and resolved.
- To complete filing during the month
- To submit completed reconciliations for review
- To review reconciliation with reporting accountant on a monthly basis
- To ensure individual and departmental targets are achieved on a regular basis
- To participate in various ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Must have computer literate – Ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Must have good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must have good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must have problem Solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Must have ability to work under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
NB: Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
872 total views, 3 today