Contract Job Vacancy for Service Advisor
Job Vacancy for Service Advisor
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Company: Clicks Group Limited
Job Title: Service Advisor
Remuneration: Market Related
Closing Date: 04/12/2020
Ensure service excellence at the point of sale by ensuring fast and efficient customer service and point of sale (POS) operational activities.
- To direct and control all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimizing shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration
- To make sure that shop assistant / cashiers are trained, competent, motivated and directed to fulfill their duties whilst delivering service excellence at all times.
- To make sure that sufficient staffing of the shop assistant / cashiers in line with the work schedule, company policies and labour legistation.
- To timeously and efficiently resolve all customer queries in line with the Company’s policies.
- Driving the promotion of the Clicks clubcard in order to ensure the achievement of clubcard participation targets.
- To effectively manage stock by enforcing security measures, cash controls, returns policies and all other relevant administrative duties related to minimizing stock losses and maximizing security procedures at the point of sale.
- Deliverance of superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- Supporting Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Must have good understanding and application of financial management principles
- Must have Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Must have knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Must have knowledge of customer service excellence
- Must have knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
- Must have knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Must be results and target driven
- Must have sound managerial skills
- Must have planning and organizing skills
- Must have problem-solving skills
- Must have strong customer orientation
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Leading and Supervising
- Relating and Networking
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Grade 12
- Relevant Retail/Business Management qualification (External applicants)
- Maths 50% and English 50% at Grade 12 level
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
619 total views, 2 today