Permanent Job Vacancy for Reliability Engineer
Job Vacancy for Reliability Engineer
Location: Musina, South Africa
Company: Anglo American
Reference Number: REF4805D
Salary: Market Related
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 02 December, 2020
As a Reliability Engineer in TMM you are responsible for providing a dedicated focus on maintaining and improving engineering standards and procedures, in the asset strategy and reliability environment with specific focus on trackless mobile equipment.
Apart from that you will also:
- To provide direction and participate in new equipment specifications.
- To conduct RCM exercises for all new equipment before commissioning
- To provide strategic input to the Asset Manager, amongst other; towards setting up – and sustaining a pro-active
- Asset Management Approach and; define a rolling 5-year operational Asset Management Strategy and Equipment management.
- To develop and reviews RCM based task lists for all critical equipment
- Leading the development of Life Cycle Cost models for major equipment.
- To employ sound reliability engineering principles and methods
- To undertake research and investigate the latest technology trends
- Must have B.Eng. degree/Higher Diploma /N6 Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Professional registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ESCA) will be advantageous
Experience & Knowledge required:
- Must have at least seven (7) years post Engineering qualifications experience in maintenance management or reliability engineering roles
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in a maintenance management or leadership position
- Must have an experience in defect elimination for diverse fleets of trackless mobile equipment
- Should be good in oral presentation and technical writing skills
- Diverse knowledge of maintenance practices, techniques and risks associated with UG mining trackless mobile machinery
- Anglo American Asset Tactics Development program
- Anglo American AMPDP program
- Anglo American ORM A3 program
- Anglo American TFM program
- Must have valid EB/Code 08 Drivers License
- Successfully obtain a Red Ticket (Medical Fitness certificate), Heat Tolerance Testing and Security clearance on mine
For all internal applicants,
You are required to complete an internal application form and attach detailed CV.
636 total views, 5 today