Full-Time Job Vacancy for Registered Nurses or Case Managers
Job Vacancy for Registered Nurses or Case Managers
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Company: Talent Match Consulting
Job Title: Registered Nurses – Case Managers
Salary: Market Related
My client is committed to creating places of healing for their communities by focusing on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast devoted team. If this is the environment you are looking for, then don’t hesitate in applying for the position
Duties & Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse – will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance with Hospital Standards and Policies and will further be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs.
- To practice patient care according to the Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities.
- To contribute to the holistic care of patients
- To attend handover of report at shift commencement
- To communicate effectively with patients regarding their care
- To promote patient of health and wellbeing
- To audit health records to ensure compliance
- To ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse/ Midwife or equivalent NQF 7 qualification.
- Relevant qualification and 2 Years or more experience as a Case Manager in a hospital environment
- Must be computer Literate
- Must be flexible in working hours/Shifts
- Must have capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
- BLS/ALS will be an advantage.
Please if you have not contacted within 14 days, please take it your application unsuccessful.
1441 total views, 4 today