Permanent Job Vacancy for Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Job Vacancy for Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Location: Benoni, South africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Catch Recruit
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Receptionist Wanted Urgently
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation where required.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent High School Results
- Strong technical knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Excellent verbal communication and Listening skill
- High degree of professionalism
- Customer focus
- Good command of English Language
- Salary between R6,000 – R8,000 per month.
37 total views, 8 today