Permanent Job Vacancy for Industrial Relations Officer
Job Vacancy for Industrial Relations Officer
Reference Number: 3164
Job Type: Permanent
- To manage full Industrial Relations function nationally
- To facilitate full Industrial Relations function in relation to our Policy and Procedure Manual as well as the relevant labor legislation
- To provide management and guidance regarding labor relations
- To represent employer in relevant internal meetings and external forums such as the CCMA, Bargaining Council, etc.
- Accurate and timely submission of necessary documentation internally and externally
- To assess the climate and prevent labor unrest.
- Conflict resolution.
- To conduct training and awareness on labor issues including disciplinary code and procedures.
- To review and update of all necessary documents and procedures.
- Efficient and accurate management of the administration process in relation to all IR processes
- Driving and supporting of ongoing projects and initiatives as and when necessary
- Must have degree in Industrial Relations and or similar qualification and/or experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of local labor laws – LRA, BCEA, EEA, OHSA.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a HR/IR Officer position
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have valid Code 08 drivers’ license and own reliable transport essential
- Planning & Organizing
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Multi-Cultural Sensitivity /Awareness
- Communication – Written & Verbal
- Conflict resolution
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Must be able to work under pressure
1382 total views, 8 today