Part-Time Job Vacancy for Housekeeper
Job Vacancy for Housekeeper
Location: North West
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Title: Housekeeper
Closing Date: Jan 13 2021
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Housekeeper to be based at our Regional office in North West, Klerksdorp. The Housekeeper will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Regional Office and ensures the building is always in a clean and orderly condition, always.
- Must have housekeeping experience.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene is always maintained.
- To ensure work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Regional Office, as well as the car Park area).
- To make sure that floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed and/or vacuumed. Walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- To ensure that toilets are to cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights, and machines, and/or equipment are clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- To ensure that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- To appropriate the use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- To request cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Regional Manager as and when required.
- To declare breakages to the Regional Manager.
- The cleaning of aircon filters weekly.
- To ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored and request replacements as needed.
- Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, table tops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
Skills and competencies:
- Must have time Management skills.
- Optimal use of time to ensure maximum output and delivery as per required timeframes.
- Prioritize and anticipate timeframes.
- Must be able to identify possible delays in advance and plan accordingly.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
887 total views, 1 today