PermanentJob Vacancy for Experienced Engineering Clerk Needed
Job Vacancy for Experienced Engineering Clerk Needed
Job Salary: Market Related
Type of the Job: Permanent
Company/Employer: National Brands Westmead Biscuits
Post Title: Job Vacancy for Experienced Engineering Clerk Needed
AVI Ltd. is known for its leading household brands across many categories including hot beverages, sweet and savoury biscuits and snacks, frozen convenience foods, personal care products, cosmetics, shoes, accessories, and fashion apparel.
NATIONAL BRANDS LIMITED
- operates 5 manufacturing sites, offering world-class manufacturing facilities in Isando (Johannesburg), Rosslyn (Pretoria), Westmead and Durban (KZN). It is home to some of the best-known South African tea, coffee and creamer brands, including our delicious range of much-loved savoury and sweet biscuits, and our melt-in-your-mouth snack range.
- An exciting opportunity exists for an Engineering Clerk at NATIONAL BRANDS LIMITED Westmead, Biscuits and this role will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Key Performance Areas:
- Health and Safety:
- Adherence to safety policy and procedures
- Food Safety:
- Adherence to food safety policy and procedures
- Ordering of Spares and Services:
- Placing Purchase Requisitions for Engineering Spares and Services, in line with engineering standards to ensure acceptable supplier service levels.
- Ensure delivery on time of Spares and Services
- Facilitate control and monitoring of Engineering budget
- Ensure the best possible price when placing orders for Spares and Services
- Ensure Spares and Services are delivered on time.
- Ensure costs for the month are expensed timeously.
- Assist Engineering Foremen with clerical duties not limited to:
- Minute taking
- Uploading Bestime records
- Arranging of meetings
- Following up with Suppliers
- Assisting with Shopware Master Data and Schedules
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role (Administration/Finance/Engineering)
- Matric Essential
- N6 National Diploma Administration Assistant advantageous
- Computer Literate – MS Office proficiency (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Electronic Maintenance Management System (EMMS) e.g. SAP, and/or Shopware experience
- Documenting Facts
- Articulating Information
- Attention to Detail
- Keeping Commitments
- Planning & Organising
- Meeting Deadlines
- Staying Composed
25 total views, 1 today