Full-Time Job Vacancy for Executive Housekeeper
Job Vacancy for Executive Housekeeper
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: Karen Tupper Recruitment
Job Title: Executive Housekeeper
Reference Number: KAR1254524476
Karen Tupper Recruitment is offering you with great opportunity to join the pre-opening team of this large 4* full-service hotel as Executive Housekeeper. Our client is seeking an individual with strong leadership skills to head up this busy, demanding department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and setting up all Housekeeping systems, procedures, future activities, and work assignments,
- Recruitment of the team
- Inspecting housekeepers’ daily work activities.
- To direct responsibility for comfort and cleanliness of the hotel in every aspect and make sure that both the standards and the image which is expected is exceeded.
- To develop and implements procedures to govern Housekeeping activities, sees to it that personnel understand and adhere to approved standards, policies and procedures.
- To train, direct, control and coordinates the activities of Housekeeping
- To control and coordinate rosters according to room occupancy.
- To ensure effective stock control policies & procedures are in place and ensure that wastage is controlled.
- Knowledge of safety, fire and hygiene regulations and makes sure that staff is following the procedures.
- To set up the necessary procedures for the smooth running of the department and organizes their implementation, control, and follow-up.
- To assist with Executive Duty Management shifts as part of the management team of the hotel on a rotation basis
- Must be in good health, physically fit and well-groomed
- Must be mature and sophisticated
- Must have excellent guest relations skills
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible
- Must be able to plan and organize effectively
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have very good attention to detail
- Must have computer literacy
- Must be neat and presentable
- Can work under pressure
- Must be able to work shifts
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be SA Citizen
- Must have Matric with a hospitality qualification
- Must have 4 – 8 years working as a Manager in housekeeping preferably in a medium to large 4 / 5* hotel with 200+ bedrooms
936 total views, 3 today