Permanent Job Vacancy for Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Muizenberg, Western Cape
Company: False Bay TVET College
Reference Number: FDM01
Salary: R257 508 – R303 339 a year
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 13-12-2020
Short Description About us
False Bay TVET College has six well-resourced campuses in the Cape Peninsula. Along with our services to the youth, communities and diverse industries, False Bay TVET College has strong ties and strategic partnerships with employers, government departments, SETAs, representative industry bodies as well as local and international educational institutions.
- To develop, submit, and implement an annual digital marketing plan and campaigns for all digital platforms
- To manage channels & platforms; website; online and Social media: content strategy, copywriting, and website updates
- To create and optimize online adverts Google adwords (Search, Display, Mobile, Video) and social media platforms
- To analyze and report on web analytics, digital data, and online marketing metrics to evaluate, measure and improve.
- Must have National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication.
- Must have certificate in Digital Marketing.
- Two (2) years of working experience in a digital media environment.
- Must have sound understanding of Digital Media and the creation of content for website, emailers, online platforms & Social Media.
- You need to possess strong computer skills, including Power-point, Excel, Word and Database management
- You must have graphic design experience to produce in-house content for sharing across digital platforms
- Must have experience with setting up channels and running platforms including Webinars, WhatsApp for Business, Bulk sms.
660 total views, 1 today