Permanent Job Vacancy for Cleaner
Job Vacancy for Cleaner
Company: Non-profit Organization Management
Job Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 01 December 2020
The main responsibility is to provide a comprehensive cleaning service and ensure high standard of cleanliness at all times and keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Educational requirements and experience:
- Must have Matric /Grade 12 Certificate
- Must have basic computer skills,
- Must have six-(6) months to one-(1) year Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Responsible for performing office cleaning duties for a Senior Management office.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- She/he will also be required to Dust furniture; Vacuuming and Emptying office bins
- To report defects to the Executive Assistant to ensure health and safety procedures are followed and to enable repairs to be carried out.
- Responsible for cleaning the restrooms
- To ensure availability of consumables.
- Ordering refreshments and make tea for stakeholders
- To prepare Boardrooms in time for meetings and hearings
- Providing beverage services as and when required
- To perform Ad hoc duties including, but not limited to scanning documents, making copies and answering telephone in the absence of Personal Assistant(s) and Executive Assistant
How to apply
All applications accompanied by comprehensive word format CV’s must be forwarded to the NBCRFLI Human Resources department via email address specifying the position and area which you are applying for. Applications should be sent to: [email protected] or on the following website: https://nbcrfli.simplify.hr/vacancy/zd4mol before the closing date.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days of your application.
625 total views, 2 today