Permanent Job Vacancy for Business Systems Administrator
Job Vacancy for Business Systems Administrator
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Business Systems Administrator
Closing Date: 2020/12/13
Reference Number: SER201204-3
Servest Group at Waterfall has job opportunity for a business systems administrator reporting to the group digital transformation director. The candidate has to have experience of the position and be open to Learning new things.
- Must have Grade 12
- Must have at least 10 years of project and support experience within the SAGE ERP environment.
- Understanding of database structures, data definition, data relationships and data integrity issues.
- Must have knowledge of finance and resource management tools.
- Must have demonstrable ability to quickly learn new tools and processes
- Must have ability to quickly identify and manage issues, finding the best path for resolution, keen to share knowledge and understanding to maximize team effectiveness.
- Must have proven ability to self-manage and priorities in a pressurized environment. Be recognized as someone with a keen eye for business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Adhere to IT support SLA
- Performs other duties as assigned
Duties & Responsibilities
- To gather existing process documentation and reviews with process SMEs, updates the process documentation if require
- To act as first line support and problem solving (i.e. helpdesk) for systems related problems and incidents.
- To manage and control user administration for but not limited to, Accpac, Accpac integrated products, Future ERP systems, Report Services, plus any other business databases and servers
- To provide administrative support to the Senior Business Systems resources including updating issues logs, testing bug fixes, updating documentation, and conducting data entry.
- To maximize the operational and financial efficiencies and benefits of business processes and systems
- Help to develop and promote a culture and infrastructure supporting process management and continuous improvement
- To contribute to ad-hoc business system administrative duties and projects as and when they arise
- Acting as an Information Technology Coordinator (ITC) to authorize, manage and control business systems as well as police compliance.
- To provide first line support on business systems, administer applications and keep note of future developments and releases as business needs change or develop.
- To co-ordinate with 3rd party vendors such as to bring IT and systems issues to speedy resolution on behalf of the business
- To understand business problems, risks and opportunities as well as the business objectives and recommend solutions to ensure that the systems in place today and for the future, are the most appropriate.
- Highlight and identify gaps in existing business systems and processes and frame these problems.
- To identify and engage key stakeholders providing effective communication to all parties and minimizing resistance to change.
478 total views, 1 today