Permanent Job Vacancy for Artisan Assistant
Job Vacancy for Artisan Assistant
Location: Gauteng, Vereeniging
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Rand Water
Job Title: Artisan Assistant
Closing Date: 2020/12/11
Reference Number: RAN201201-9
Summary of the job
The successful candidate will assist the Artisan in stripping, repairing, assembling and installing various types of machines.
- Must have Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have six (6) month experience in a Mechanical workshop environment is essential.
- Must have code 08 drivers’ license and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 Test is essential
- Safety Training.
Duties and responsibilities
- To assist Artisan in selecting tools and cleaning of machinery and parts.
- To assist the artisan in repairing and assembling various types of machines.
- To assist the artisan in installation of various components of equipment
- General cleaning duties including workshop machinery and equipment.
- To perform good housekeeping on an ongoing basis.
- Basic hand tools and workshop machinery
- Must have good housekeeping skills
- Must have ability to communicate well
- Versatile in all aspects of maintenance
- Must be team player
- Must be self motivated.
- Safety consciousness
- Integrity with the ability to use initiative
- Work independently
- Performance driven
801 total views, 4 today