Permanent Job Vacancy for Analyst at Standard Bank
Job Vacancy for Analyst at Standard Bank
Company: Sandard Bank Group
Reference Number: 51986
Job Type: Permanent
- Supporting the Account Executive with the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the allocated portfolio.
- Providing an overall administrative and credit management responsibility for the portfolio.
- Ensuring that all compliance requirements within the Portfolio are met.
- Act as a central office-bound contact point for the customer providing sales and service fulfillment.
- Supporting the Account Executive in meeting sales and service targets within their respective portfolios.
- To complete all compliance training within laid down timelines.
- To serve as a secondary point of contact for all customers within the portfolio.
- To perform a liaison role between the customer and all other internal support divisions of the Bank.
- To assist customers with general account management.
- Responding to query and complaints management relating to the portfolio.
- To ensure that customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded.
- To ensure that all new service requests (queries and complaints) are logged correctly, as either a “first contact resolution” or “non first contact resolution” as appropriate.
- To ensure that service requests in personal work list are actioned within agreed timelines.
Lending & Risk Management
- To interpret business and financial information to prepare and motivate credit applications in line with credit requirements.
- Assisting the Account Executive in preparing Business Approval Committee (BAC) papers when applicable.
- Originating all requests of a credit or collateral nature on behalf of the customer, in consultation with the Account Executive.
- To interact with customers to obtain and analyze financial material, (i.e., debtors lists, management accounts, cash flow budgets), in terms of agreed covenants (as required for portfolio management).
- To monitor daily excesses to ensure that customer facilities are managed within the parameters set by Credit.
- To manage the credit limits (i.e. ensuring that limits are timeously renewed) (portfolio management).
- Accurately and efficiently collates and checks collateral documentation and mandates for banking facilities.
- To manage the timeous regularization of facilities letters.
- To manage the timeous regularization of conditions of approval.
- To ensure the timeous completion of all reviews.
- Actions internal reports as per laid down procedure.
- Accurately updates and maintains customer information on all systems.
- To ensure accurate completion of opening documentation of accounts.
- Responding to opportunity and pipeline management on e3.
- Capturing of call reports on e3.
Transaction-Led Customer Acquisition Support
- To investigate and interrogate customer’s portfolio data to identify sales opportunities in support of the overall sales strategy of the segment.
- To explain and promote additional value-adding solutions to existing customers when necessary.
- To processes documentation related to the sales fulfillment.
- Provides assist to the Account Executive in completing the customer value chain analysis.
- To ensure that all leads are logged correctly in the presence of the customer and ensures cross selling opportunities are identified.
- Identifying and actions opportunities for cross- and up-sell.
- Identifying migration opportunities and sells products/services reactively.
- To ensure accurate capture, updates or amendments of customer information and history notes.
Risk and Compliance
- To ensure compliance with general banking and credit policies and procedures.
- To support the implementation of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) to ensure adherence to record-keeping requirements.
- To ensure compliance to all applicable legislative requirements (e.g., National Credit Act, Consumer Protection Act, etc.).
- To ensure adherence to all regulatory and compliance risk requirements.
- To maintain information on Security and access control system (SACS) for the relevant business centre as per laid down procedure (if applicable).
Key Performance Measures
- Achievement of Net Promoter Score (NPS) targets
- Satisfactory risk and compliance audit results
- Positive stakeholder feedback
- Achievement of efficiency and effectiveness targets
- Achievement of all migration targets
- Effective change management and adoption of projects and initiatives
- Number of queries and complaints logged effectively and correctly.
- Number of leads submitted resulting in a sales conversion.
- Number of cross selling opportunities identified resulting in sales conversion.
- Number of leads logged in originating branch vs. sales conversion in concluding branch
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Must have Business Related Degree
- Must have drivers Licence
- Must have 2 years’ experience as an Account Analyst or Business Banker to gain exposure to lending principles and customer servicing.
- Experience in a back-office Account Support or Customer Service Support role to understand how to deal with the customer as well as to understand how to process customer queries and requests.
- Experience in Credit or Retail Credit Collections as an Analyst: Credit responsible for assessing credit applications.
- Must have knowledge of general banking practices, processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- Must have knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications (e.g. Excel) to capture and analyze financial data.
- Must have knowledge of standardized personal and business banking products and pricing.
- Must have knowledge and awareness of foreign exchange options, vehicle and asset finance and electronic banking options for lead generation purposes.
- Must have knowledge of different industry sectors and sector risk profiles/trends; this includes an understanding of the impact of climactic conditions on the agricultural market (if there are Agribusiness customers in the portfolio).
- Must have knowledge of credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, collateral and balance sheet requirements, as well as a good knowledge of behavioral scoring.
- Must have knowledge of the BDS/e3 system to capture and access customer account information.
- Must have knowledge of multiple legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships etc.) in the Business Banking and the legislative restrictions and requirements governing these from a financial services perspective.
- Must have knowledge of the Companies Act and the Companies and Intellectual Properties Registration Act (CIPRA) for correct documentation and mandate preparation purposes.
- Must have knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Must have knowledge of how to use the Group Reference Guide to access and look up relevant information.
- Understanding and support of the bank’s multi-channel environment.
- Credit assessment skills
- Business acumen
- Numerical skills and financial acumen
- Computer literate
- Negotiation skills
PLEASE NOTE: Do not pay for this job position.
1223 total views, 2 today