Permanent Job Vacancy for an Office Administrator
Job Vacancy for an Office Administrator
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reference Number: ACK201202-4
Closing Date: 2020/12/09
The person in this role will be a key team member who will ensure that communication flows effectively among team members through the co-ordination of a number of activities.
- Must have a certificate, diploma or alternative qualification preferably in Office administration
- Must have knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must 2 years’ experience performing an administrative or supportive role within an office
- Must have ability to work with figures, and an understanding of basic financial control principles
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and fluency in a /other official language will be a definite advantage.
- Must have ability to interact effectively at all levels, and to project a favorable image of the company.
- Must have computer literacy to a high advanced level (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet)
- To analyze and generate relevant weekly and monthly reports in order to further our Operations objectives.
- To prepare and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence, minutes and documents,
- To organize functions/meetings and appointments
- All other general office functions
- Ordering stationary and consumables,
- The monthly reconciliation’s of Operations accounts (Expense accounts, Auto Card, Revamp Casuals, and Advertising/Bromides etc).
- To schedule meetings for team members,
- Collating and distributing minutes/memorandums following meetings,
- To execute and coordinate all travel arrangements,
- To ensure the reception to the office reflects Phadima through effective customer service and professional answering of the switchboard.
- Office management – cleaning, maintenance and well being
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- Should have multi- tasking competence.
- Must be well organized and logical, and have a natural flair for administration.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, and will possess well-developed organizational skills.
- Must have ability to work to deadlines and to smoothly and efficiently deal with numerous and complex issues.
- Must have management skills and the ability to cope with pressure will also be very important.
NB: Should you not be contacted or liaised with four weeks after the closure of the advert, you have regretfully been unsuccessful.
826 total views, 3 today