Contract Job Vacancy for Accounts Payable Temp
Job Vacancy for Accounts Payable Temp
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Type: Temporary, Contract
Company/Employer: The South African Weather Service (SAWS)
Job Title: Accounts Payable Temp
Salary: R11 000 a month
Reference Number: WS05/122020
- To process invoices, S&T Claims & Credit Notes against the correct account allocation.
- To ensure that Invoices / Claims are not duplicated to prevent double payment.
- To ensure documents are approved by the correct relevant managers.
- To ensure that all documents, reconciliations and payments requisitions are signed by the relevant people.
- To make sure documents are filled regularly and easy and accessible.
- To ensure that all capturing are done in time to ensure payment within 30 days from date of invoice.
- To follow up all outstanding invoices appearing on supplier statements with the supplier.
- To ensure that documentation received adhere to the SCM Policy.
- To ensure that travel advance and claims adhere to the Travel Policy.
- To do reconciliation between ledger and supplier statement go ensure all invoices are paid and not duplicated.
- To ensure that the bank details of the employee correspond to the ones on the VIP Payroll.
- To ensure that the bank details of the suppliers are correct.
- To ensure that payments are ready on Wednesday afternoon to be paid on Fridays
- To confirm email of S&T Payments to Employees
- To send remittances and proof of payments to suppliers after payments were done.
- Handling of supplier queries daily.
- Must have Credit Management Certificate, Diploma in Accounting, or Finance, related or equivalent
- Must have at least two years related work experience in a similar role
- Must creditors collection experience
- Must have knowledge of JD Edwards’s system and NET Suite will be an added advantage
- Must be results-driven, customer focused with excellent planning, organizing, negotiating and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must be able to liaise with employees for internal requirements as well as external stakeholders.
A comprehensive CV with copies of qualifications should be emailed (with the name of the position and relevant reference number in the subject line) to: [email protected]
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Candidates, who have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
1258 total views, 1 today