Contract Job Vacancy for a suitable and skillful Cleaner at Tembisa
Job Vacancy for a suitable and skillful Cleaner at Tembisa
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Job Title: Cleaner – Tembisa
Closing Date: Date 31 December 2020
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is looking for a Cleaner to work in Tembisa, Gauteng. You will be required to ensure a clean and neat office space while maintaining a hygienic Dis-Chem standard throughout the store.
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Head Office and communal areas on a daily basis.
- To develop routines to ensure all areas of the Head Office are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To ensure the canteen and restroom is clean and stocked up with the necessary products at all times.
- Be available at all time, throughout operational hours, to clean up as required.
- To ensure refuse doesn’t contain any products or valued goods before disposing it.
- To vacuum carpeted areas (meeting and training rooms) daily as per standard operating procedures.
- To vacuum other carpeted areas once a week as per standard operating procedures.
- Dust desks, chairs, telephones, shelves, photocopiers etc. in offices and meeting rooms as per standard operating procedures.
- Adhering to industry health and safety regulations while performing duties.
- To ensure no cleaning utensils are left unattended on the office floor and that it is stored away while not in use.
- To ensure that the wet floor sign is up and visible at both ends when cleaning the floor.
- Be friendly and professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed.
- To guide customers to the right floor or people when asked for assistance.
- To communicate with staff and guests in a clear and friendly manner.
- To solve minor problems or redirect it to the team leader for assistance.
- To ensure kitchens and bathrooms have enough stock and are cleaned according to Dis-Chem standards report any low or out of stock to the team leader.
- To report any malfunctioning equipment or items in areas of operation: doors, handles, locks, taps, cisterns, lights, switch, etc. to the team leader.
Competencies and Skills
- Cleaning skills
- Must have English – Speak competence
- Customer service and staff member communication skills
- Must be trustworthy and honest
- Must be attentive to detail
- Be able to take instructions and follow through
- Time management skills
- Must have 2nd additional Language
- Special conditions of employment
- Ability to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- Must have South African or valid work permit
- Must have MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Must have driving license and own reliable transport
NB: Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you haven`t been contacted within two weeks after the closing date consider your application as unsuccessful.
571 total views, 1 today