Permanent Job Vacancy for a Specialist Trading & Shipping Support
Job Vacancy for a Specialist Trading
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Anglo American
Job Title: Specialist Trading & Shipping Support
Closing Date: 04 December 2020
As a Specialist Trading & Shipping Support, you will be accountable for the smooth running and maintenance of the Freight/Commodity risk management systems service (CTRM) in South Africa providing exceptional support to the business. Support the Marketing transformation program liaising with the relevant project managers and business teams as required in Singapore.
- To optimize business performance by enhancing the alignment between business processes and the CTRM system, in conjunction with business process owners.
- To work closely with process owners and key users to understand business requirements and drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Understanding the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions.
- Involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and data reconciliation.
- To act as the key specialist point of contact for service providers in problem solving and investigations related to incidents in the Marketing area where they relate to systems.
- To perform functional analysis, requirements definition and minor configuration and testing, in conjunction with third party configuration teams.
- To manage service introduction and deployment ensuring best practice by any third party teams including the delivery of acceptable test scenarios and scripts.
- An undergraduate qualification (Bachelors degree or equivalent) in the relevant IM discipline.
- Physical Commodity trading domain knowledge.
- Must have market and Credit risk experience.
- Proven ability in support delivery on IT systems.
- Aspect and Version systems knowledge desirable.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for whom they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfill their potential.
442 total views, 1 today