Full-Time Job Vacancy for a Short Term Insurance Regional Sales Manager
Job Vacancy for a Short Term Insurance Regional Sales Manager
Location: Durban (Kwazulu-Natal)
Company: FS Personnel Recruitment
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Job Title: Short Term Insurance Regional Sales Manager
- Must have relevant B Degree and/or equivalent NQF6
- Must have RE 5 and FAIS Qualifications
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience as a key stakeholder in insurance Sales and Business Development
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Sales Management role with emphasis on people management
- Must have Code 8 Driver’s License
- Must have own reliable vehicle
Duties & Responsibilities
- People Management motivates agents /advisors in allocated regions and ensures that their efforts are recognized.
- To identify and manage the creation of new business opportunities for the region to expand the market size of agents / advisors (’s) and support the agents / advisors with new sales opportunities.
- To identify new business offerings for the agents / advisors to provide additional sales opportunities.
- To actively participate in the recruitment and selection process of all agents / advisors by interviewing new team members including determining appropriate compensation levels per the relevant remuneration model for agents / advisors.
- To manage the delivery of deviance reporting to the GM Sales monthly/as and when requested to provide recommendations and mitigating solutions to deviances that have occurred (e.g. sales targets not met etc.)
- To assist advisors, as necessary, by interacting with clients to facilitate sales and/or client concerns/complaints.
- To determine and analyze training and development needs for agents / advisors.
- To ensure that identified training is budgeted for and executed.
- To communicate processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks that impact the sales process in their own region and provide documented support to ensure understanding and for reference by agents / advisors.
- Coach team members on all the processes and controls.
- To ensure that agents / advisors in their own region complete all required compliance exams and attestations within specified timeframes.
The Regional General Sales Manager: Face to Face Distribution report directly to the Head of Sales: Face to Face Distribution, as well as other internal and external stakeholders, include: The Actuaries, Training, Marketing, and Compliance and HR departments.
967 total views, 3 today