Permanent Job Vacancy for a Sales/Admin Assistant Manager
Job Vacancy for a Sales/Admin Assistant Manager
Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Job Title: Sales/Admin Assistant Manager
Closing Date: 31 December 2020
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Trainee Admin Manager for their Nelspruit in Mbombela Region. You will assist in managing, implementing and maintaining company administration policies and procedures, by adhering to group standard operating procedures that ensure the profitably of the store.
- Must have Grade 12/ Matric
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ retail experience in the following fields: Receiving, Front shop operations, Customer Service, Human Resource Management and store administration
- Must have minimum of 2 year’s management experience of a staff complement of around 8
- Must have computer literate in MS Office
- Must be willing and able to work retail hours
- Financial / Administration / Retail / Business Management: Diploma/Degree
- Working knowledge of SAP with regard to operating and utilising retail operation systems
- To assist the Store Manager with any reasonable duties in the trading routine and optimizing the operations of the store.
- To assist in managing goods in transit as directed by as per Dis-Chem procedures.
- To assist in managing the branch shrinkage and consumables expense within store objectives.
- To continuously report and encourage new loyalty signups.
- To assist in managing and facilitate human resource processes, submissions and documentation for the entire business unit, in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- To assist with taking ownership of the workforce management system (KRONOS) within the business units.
- To ensure the company performance management systems are implemented and executed as directed by company policy.
- To take control and manage the store cash resources, daily takings.
- To ensure transaction integrity throughout the branch by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence of company internal control procedures.
- To assist in managing cashier service levels and cashier productivity rates.
- To assist in managing goods receiving function, direct and indirect credits function within the business unit to include standard operating procedures as well as mentorship, growth performance and development of all staff members forming these functions.
- To ensure transaction integrity for incoming goods receipts and outgoing returns throughout the business unit by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence to company internal control procedures.
- To assist with budget preparation and maintenance within the store.
Competencies and experience
- Must have store retail admin and management experience, relating to receiving, capturing, till operations, cash office and customer service
- Must have strong command of the English language
- Must have basic financial skills – GP, mark-up, VAT, etc.
- Must have effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Must have strong analytical skills and time management
- Basic IR and management training
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Portrayal of leadership
- Special conditions of employment:
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Local travelling – valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- South African citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
NB: Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you haven`t been contacted within 14 days after the closing date consider your application as unsuccessful.
798 total views, 3 today