Contract Job Vacancy for a Public Area Attendant
Job Vacancy for a Public Area Attendant
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Contract
Company: Belmond Management
Job Title: Public Area Attendant
- To clean the guest and staff facilities including showers and cloakrooms, and sanitise all the touch points on a regular basis (doors, handles, toilet flushers etc).
- To clean and sanitize the outer surface of the sanitary bins and report faulty bins to the supervisor.
- To wash and clean the toilets and hand basins according to departmental standards.
- To clean and wipe the doors and handles in all cubicles.
- T clean and wipe scuff marks on walls and tiles.
- To clean the foyers in the main building and surrounding buildings including Green park, Oasis, Helmsley and Taunton.
- To clean all offices in the main building and surrounding office buildings.
- Dust, clean and polish all furniture, picture frames, low ledges, air vents, skirting boards, door rails, banisters, window sills etc.
- Cleaning the guest and service elevators daily, wipe and sanitize handles and press buttons regularly.
- To report any maintenance defects to the Office Coordinator or Supervisor.
- To remove dead flowers from the flower arrangements when necessary.
- To check the orchid flowers in the cloak rooms and replenish fresh orchids where necessary.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the chemical store, grill room store, green park foyer area and the machinery storeroom basement area regularly.
- To report any lost and found items to Security.
- To complete weekly and monthly task lists as assigned by the supervisor.
- To maintain hygiene standards throughout the property by ensuring constant cleaning and sanitizing of all touch points.
- To ensure all housekeeping stock items are returned to stores to avoid wastage and to control cost.
- To performs any other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Management.
- To assist in other areas of the Housekeeping Department as and when required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar position, within a 5 star environment (advantageous).
- Team and goal orientated.
- Must have previous experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products.
1108 total views, 4 today