Permanent Job Vacancy for a Fountain & Coffee Serviceman
Job Vacancy for a Fountain & Coffee Serviceman
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Job Title: Fountain & Coffee Serviceman
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has an exciting opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced candidates who have the potential to be developed for roles within the CDE Department.
The key purpose is to install, maintain and repair fountain & coffee equipment as to meet all quality standards and to achieve customer service excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To install, repaired and maintained equipment 28/04/2016 Confidential Page 2 of 2
- To prepare equipment before installation
- Quality installation of equipment
- Responsible for removing equipment from trade
- Technical fault finding
- Solved situational problems
- Customer satisfaction with regards to installations, preventive maintenance & repairs
- Management of equipment spare parts
- Route planning.
- Understanding of HACCP & Food safety
- To maintain safety, health and environmental standards.
- Calibration of equipment to meet quality requirements.
- To complete work in line with the requirements of SHEQ systems
- Management own development and performance.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Matric or N3 (Refrigeration/electrical/electronic)
- Two (2) years’ experience in the field (maintenance and repairs of refrigeration or fountain or coffee or domestic appliances)
- Valid Code 08 driver’s licence (must currently be driving).
- Technical Knowledge
- SA Citizen
- Clear Criminal and Credit record
1166 total views, 4 today