Permanent Job Vacancy for a Divisional Visual Merchandiser
Job Vacancy for a Divisional Visual Merchandiser
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Divisional Visual Merchandiser
Reference Number: ACK201202-5
Closing Date: 2020/12/16
If you have at least 3 years’ experience in Visual Fashion Merchandising with a reputable retail clothing chain, as well as the ability to translate VM specifications into store environments, then this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
- Must have Grade 12 Certificate/Matric
- Must have tertiary qualification / diploma in Retail Marketing and Merchandising.
- Must have valid drivers’ license
- The successful incumbent will be required to travel extensively.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in a visual fashion merchandising role with a reputable / value retail clothing chain.
- Must have ability to translate & train VM specifications into the specific store environments and displays in a simple and understandable manner.
- Must have knowledge of VM best practices and principles, techniques and VM trends as well an excellent grasp of customer behavior.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, planning, project management, and time management expertise.
- Must be self-reliant, self-motivated, results orientated and have an ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines without supervision Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to interact and influence effectively at all levels
- A good balance between creative flair and practical execution is critical.
- Must have effective problem solving abilities are crucial.
- Must have ability to follow both written and verbal instruction with great attention to detail and thoroughness is essential.
- Must have training/Coaching skills
- Must have computer literacy (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- To ensure consistent and high VM standards to enhance the customer experience
- To use VM resources, namely; Seasonal Manuals, Promotional Manuals, Ops priorities and Weekly info effectively.
- Phadima Up skilling (as per six ways) through workshops, coaching and mentoring
- To visit store App in order to complete VM information accurately
- To conduct and communicate monthly competitor activity.
- Responsible for New Store Openings (NSO’s)
- To support the field team through effective implementation of the VM NSO process.
- Phadima training before NSO.
- Effectively control personal budgets
926 total views, 2 today