Permanent Job Vacancy for a Customer Relations Manager
Job Vacancy for a Customer Relations Manager
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Servest Careers
Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
Salary: Market Related
Closing Date: 2020/12/10
Reference Number: SER201130-4
We have a challenging opportunity for Customer Relations Manager position reporting to the Regional Manager to be based at our Johannesburg branch. The position is for their Cleaning Division.
- Must have Diploma in Business Management
- Must have own Vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cleaning industry or related service industry.
- Must have ability to work independently and manage high value portfolio
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with a focus on building rapport with customers
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have basic knowledge of Health and Safety Act of 1993
- Must be hardworking with a strong working ethic
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing client relationship
- Must have experience in managing a large workforce (approximately 200 people)
- Must have advanced Microsoft skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for between 35-45 sites
- Responsible for building and maintaining relations with clients and key stakeholders within customer companies
- Responsible for conducting KPD surveys to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services
- Identify and conclude upsell opportunities within customer base
- Responsible for letting customers know about other services the company offers.
- Visit each allocated customer site at least once a week to build relationships with key stakeholders and pro-actively resolve customer complaints.
- Responsible for achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Regional Manager
- Responsible for working closely with on-boarding and off-boarding teams when new and loss business within your allocated portfolio.
- Responsible for monitoring site performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Responsible for liaising with internal departments to ensure clients needs are fulfilled effectively
- Meet with on-site staff at least once a month to identify their challenges, needs and address concerns
- To manage wages within allocated portfolio to ensure accuracy and timely processing
- To manage wage, chemical and equipment costs to ensure profitability per site allocated.
- To ensure compliance to Health and Safety requirements for all sites
- Assist with bad debt to ensure 90 days + is lee than 5% of the portfolio
595 total views, 1 today