Permanent Job vacancy available for unemployed, well-educated and Confident Maintenance Coordinator
Job vacancy available for unemployed, well-educated and Confident Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Tsebo Group
Job Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Reference number: TSE201211-4
Closing Date: 2020/12/18
We are looking for an experienced and skillful Maintenance Coordinator to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act as the initial contact point between the Critical sites & the various service providers to ensure that there are quick responses to requests for the issue of Works Orders to the vendors from the sites.
- To open Works orders & issue them to the service providers & follow up on return documentation from the Site Managers & service providers.
- To ensure that Works Orders are completed & closed within the required time frames.
- To ensure that sites return completed WO correctly to avoid account issues when invoicing is submitted.
- To interact with Service providers when required to do so & build relationships with these suppliers. Follow up on Purchase Order issues to the Service Providers after completion of works.
- To gather and document all incoming requests and incident information in Works orders & provides a monthly report per site per Month.
- To review returned WO for any remediation work follow up quotations.
- To check & report on Monthly Site spending versus budgets etc.
- To ensure that the site service planning is executed as per the agreed yearly schedules for all of the sites.
Skills and Competencies
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the same or similar position.
- Must have practical knowledge of Data Centre Systems and infrastructure
- Must have practical knowledge of the operation of emergency power systems
- Must have working knowledge of maintenance strategies emphasizing Planned and Preventative techniques.
- Must have proven experience as Service administration manager.
- Must have in-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Must have familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Must have familiarity within a Technical industry through work experience, education and/or certifications. Should be competent in Maintenance Management
- Should be competent in CFAM or CMMS
- Must be able to coordinate incidents and work
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric
732 total views, 7 today