Permanent Job Vacancies for Suitable and Skilled Human Resources Administrator
Job Vacancies for Suitable and Skilled Human Resources Administrator
Location: Alrode, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator (UNI201215-1) – Unitrans
Closing Date: 2020/12/27
Reference Number: UNI201215-1
Short Job Summary
We have job opportunity for a high caliber Human Resources Administrator to effectively execute HR administrative functions to ensure on time delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- Appropriate Tertiary qualification in/or studying towards in Human Resources Management
- Must have 3 years HR Administration experience.
- Must have experience on Psiber HR Module or other HRIS an advantage.
- Must have computer literate (MS Office and Outlook)
- Must have own car and be willing to travel
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must be Pro-Active
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be deadline orientated
- Must be customer services orientated
- Must have excellent administrative skills
- Must have good organizational, communication and listening skills
- Must have excellent computer skills (Excel & MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge of Micro soft Office (especially excel and power point
- Must have report writing skills
- Knowledge of Time and Attendance
Duties & Responsibilities
- To contact for all HR-related queries.
- To assist HR Manager and with all HR related queries that may arise from various depots / designated contracts.
- To coordinate and process all employee HR documentation including new engagements, employee movements, promotions and terminations on the system within agreed timeframes.
- To ensure that all IR Cases are timeously captured on the IR report.
- Monthly compilation and submission of the HR report.
- To ensure that all HR related documentation is processed on the system in line with payroll deadlines.
- To assist with the recruitment process; Advertising of vacancies on Neptune, Screening and short listing, Conducting pre employment checks.
- To coordinate HR Projects such as Wellness Day, CANSA Shavathon etc
- Processing weekly and monthly hours
831 total views, 3 today