PermanentJob Position for Floor Assistant Retail Warden Urgently
Job Position for Floor Assistant Retail Warden Urgently
Place/Location: Free State
Job Salary: Market Related
Type of the Job: Permanent
Post Title: Job Position for Floor Assistant Retail Warden Urgently
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
- Draws merchandise from the stockroom as requested. Responsible for marking and bringing merchandise onto the floor and packing it onto the shelves.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Experience in a relevant field will be advantageous
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Decision making skills
- Problem definition and analyses
- Team work- Verbal Communication
- Compliance- Organising and planning
- Personal resilience- Service orientation
- Client service
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the functions of the job
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
20 total views, 1 today