PermanentJob Position for Electrician & Electronics Specialist Requered
Job Position for Electrician & Electronics Specialist Requered
Place/Location: Cape Winelands
Job Salary: Market Related
Type of the Job: Permanent
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Post Title: Job Position for Electrician & Electronics Specialist Requered
An international company focusing on security products and services is looking to employ an experienced and qualified Specialist: Electrician and Electronics to join their team in the Cape Winelands area. You will be responsible to carry out planned preventative and breakdown maintenance daily of all factory equipment in accordance with the OHS Act and Preventative Maintenance Standards and Procedures ensuring maximum availability and reliability of all assets. Responsibilities:
Proficient in configuration, installation, and upgrade of:
Plant controls Ethernet Network.
Plant controls PLC Networks.
Various other control devices (Servo Drives, VFDs, Instrumentation, etc.)
Servo Axis Motion Controllers / Drives.
Digital / Analog control and monitoring.
Solid state relays and switches.
Ability to identify, design and implement control improvement solutions on existing control panels and circuitry.
Perform root cause analysis on process interruptions applying and Lean Manufacturing principle
Work with engineers on specific electrical and or controls projects and design to start-up, including HMI and PLC programming, installation, and start-up.
Provide on shift – plant wide support for diagnosing, Troubleshooting, and resolution of Level I (PLC / Servos / Drives) and Level II (HMI) system related problems.
Ability to troubleshoot PLC hardware including but not limited to Siemens LCS as well as other PLCs used in the field.
Ability to troubleshoot PLC software including but not limited to Siemens software packages and other software packages used in the field as well as intermediate to expert PLC ladder logic.
Ability to troubleshooting of Danfoss, Rexroth Variable frequency drives and other common drives used in the field.
Troubleshoot, repair, replace and calibrate all electrical sensing devices ad instrumentation including but not limited to photoelectric, inductive, capacitive, pressure, temperature, position sensors, flow, and 4-20m loop control systems.
Troubleshoot, repair, replace and commission all components of modern process and packaging equipment including but not limited to an AC drive, DC drive, Servo controllers, contractors, motors, breakers, solenoids, cylinders, and sensors.
Proficient in Factory Controls and IT, demonstrating clear understanding of the problems and opportunities for business change and improvements.
Ability to issue and or update all Factory related CoCs as required.
Perform other related duties as assigned by Line Manager
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE
- Matric certificate.
- Technical Qualification N4 ad Electrical Trade Certificate – Essential.
- Minimum 10 Years + experience in an Engineering / Maintenance role.
- Minimum 10 Years + experience in Industrial equipment including but not limited to (Compressors, Chillers & Cooler Towers, Hydraulic presses, Resistance welding equipment.)
- Minimum 10 Years + Excellent experience in PLC’s (and CNC programming advantageous.)
- Minimum 10 Years + Excellent experiment in Drives.
- Exposure to high-speed manufacturing environment – advantageous.
- Valid Wireman’s Licence – Preferable.
- Experience and availability to work various levels of shifts and extended hours to ensure plant maintenance.
PERSONAL TRAITS and CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong analytical and technical innovation skills.
- Good planning and Organization skills
- Good decision making and communication skills.
- Strong fault finding and trouble shooting skills.
- Good interactive and people skills.
KEY SUPPORTING COMPETENCIES
- Action Oriented.
- Functional / Technical skills.
- Priority Settings.
- Drive for Results.
- Peer relationships.
- Conflict Management.
KEY FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES and TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Analytical Capability.
- Lean Principles.
- Customer focus.
- Please forward your CV to [email protected]
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. Applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request out POPI Act Policy.
15 total views, 1 today