Permanent Job opportunity for unemployed and ambitious Administration Clerk wanted
Job opportunity for unemployed and ambitious Administration Clerk wanted
Location: Western Cape, Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Western Cape Government
Job Title: Administration Clerk
Closing Date: 2021/02/01
Reference Number: WCG201209-3
Tracking Number: DSD 104/2020
Salary: R 173 703 per annum (Salary level 5)
The Department of Social Development is looking for a suitably qualified and competent Administration Clerk to render administrative support services. This post is based in Cape Town-CBD.
- Must have Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification).
Key Performance Areas
- To render general clerical support services.
- To record, organize, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function).
- To update registers and statistics.
- To provide supply chain clerical support services within the component.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services.
- To obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items.
- To provide human resource administration clerical support services within the component.
- To maintain a leave register
- To keep and maintain personnel records
- To provide financial administration support services in the component; Capture and update expenditure in component
- To check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to manager for approval.
- Clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics
- Legislative framework governing the Public Service
- Working procedures in terms of the working environment
- Must have written and verbal communication skills
- Must proven computer literacy
- Must have planning and organizing skills.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department. The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
1343 total views, 2 today