Permanent Job Opportunity for an Admin Clerk
Job Opportunity for an Admin Clerk
Location: Victoria, KwaZulu-Natal
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Sappi Southern Africa
Job Title: Admin Clerk
Reference Number: ID 33028
Job Closing Date: 08 December 2020
Purpose of the Job
Admin Clerk is required at Sappi Forests to provide administrative support in order to ensure that the administrative relevant area and district and ensure are effectively overseen and maintained.
The key responsibilities:
- To arrange meetings, seminars & conferences by co-coordinating all aspects such as venue, logistics and catering according to management requirements
- To attend monthly Management meetings, collate the presentation, compile and distribute agenda and minutes according to agreed standards
- To consolidate weekly and monthly reports by receiving individual reports from Management and compile into one report for General Manager for business update purposes
- To assist with the administering of the General Manager action log system and with follow-up and close-out
- To maintain archive room and liaise with Document Warehouse for archiving documents when required
- To follow through to completion of e-cams process for all RFP’s
- To ensure that a copy of all contracts is sent to Contractors and Suppliers and a copy kept on file
- To ensure that all RFP’s for the Area is current and follow up on expiring RFP’s to ensure that new contracts are in place by expiry date of previous contract
- To complete request for proposal (RFP) for new contracts using e-Cams to ensure compliance
- To co-ordinate and manage the fire database for Forestry KZN and ensure information on fires are updated efficiently
- To maintain the rates per contractor on AIMS to ensure job instructions are timeously done by forestry staff
- To generate SAP payment requisitions and ensure that purchase requisitions, order numbers and tax invoices are processed using SAP to ensure that Vendors are paid in line with company policy and internal procedures
- To generate SAP payment requisitions and ensure that purchase requisitions, order numbers and tax invoices are processed using SAP to ensure that Vendors’ are paid in line with company policy and internal procedures
- To consolidate, analyze weekly forecasting for Own operations to ensure targets are achieved.
- To assist in completion process for asset disposal and Capex application using electronic CAPEX system for requests to be approved
- To arrange all travel requirements for the department on request
The ideal candidate should have:
- Must have Grade 12
- Must have an Administrative related qualification preferable
- Must have at least minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Must have strong computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Must have valid Code EB Drivers license
How to Apply?
Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
696 total views, 1 today