Permanent Job for Unemployed and Skilled Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Job for Unemployed and Skilled Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Location: Midrand, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: National Bargaining Council For The Private Security Sector
Job Title: Receptionist
Closing Date: Jun 18 2021
Salary: Market Related
Our Client is urgently looking for looking for Receptionist to join their team in Midrand.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- To assist clients in finding their way around the office.
- To announce clients as necessary.
- To help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- To assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- To prepare meeting and training rooms.
- To answer phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- To assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- To perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
- To answer, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- To sort and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
454 total views, 3 today