PermanentJob for Security Officer Wanted
Job for Security Officer Wanted
Location: East London
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Goldrush Group
Job Title: Job for Security Officer Wanted
The role of the Gaming Floor Security is to be responsible for maintaining security protection, which includes money transactions, public relations, performing dispatch functions, assisting guests, employees as needed and maintaining order in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The incumbent’s primary duties will be to:
- General: (Includes but is not limited to the following)
- Ensure good maintenance and upkeep of surveillance equipment.
- Report non-adherence to gaming rules and regulations.
- The primary responsibility is to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
- Often you will be the face of the business, welcoming customers to the branch so ensure that the welcome is friendly and courteous.
- Check customers, using the handheld wand scanner or other scanner, for firearms or weapons as these are not permitted on the premises under any circumstances
- Be attentive at all times and remain at your designated post for the duration of your shift unless you are relieved by the Security Manager.
- Record all customers’ belongings received at the security office counter and ensure that customers sign when collecting their belongings from safekeeping.
- Immediately report suspicious activity or behaviour to the Security manager or the Senior Manager on duty.
- Report any incident in the OB and be available at the end of your shift to review any incidents with the Security Manager.
- Assist with safety at Day Care area.
- At the closing of the branch, diligently check the entire gaming area, all back of house areas, all toilets and that all cupboards are empty and that all outside doors are locked and secure; and
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the Security Manager / General Manager.
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the General Manager.
- attentiveness to detail
- National Senior Certificate Grade 12/NQF Level 4
- Formal Related Qualification
- Experience desirabl
- Ability to serve clients needs
- Physical fitness
- Clear criminal record
50 total views, 1 today