Permanent Insurance Credit Controller Job Vacancy
Insurance Credit Controller Job Vacancy
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Company: Manpower Group
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: R10 000 – R20 000 a month
Closing Date: 19 December 2020
Reference Number: FRP001080/TN
An Engineering Risk and Insurance company based in the East is looking for an Insurance Credit Controller with 5 years Credit Control experience in the insurance field. He or she must maintain an effective and professional credit control system.
Full Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan and initiate strategies for premium collections
- To ensure that tight credit control is maintained on all outstanding insurance premiums through coordination of all collection activities
- Ensuring prompt collections
- To correct payment allocations
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Where needed, initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To conduct market surveys and identify changes in the insurance industry
- To monitor and control the outstanding premium book.
- To compiles, disseminates and monitors implementation of collection policies, procedures and FSCA
- To ensures that compliant brokers are loaded
- To analyze arrear premiums on monthly basis.
- Ensuring strict and continuous follow-up of outstanding premiums.
- To review regularly non-performing brokers in terms of late payments and plans/strategies for recovery of those premiums.
- To perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- To prepare operational analysis of monthly results & trends.
- Handling of queries and feedback to internal/external customers.
- To ensure continuous improvement of service delivery in terms of service level agreements and optimize performance management.
- To develop relationships with clients and sales through on-going communication.
- To optimize business process efficiency.
- FSCA maintenance
- To ensure that the FSP is compliant in terms FAIS
- To carry out any of other duties which may be required
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!!
705 total views, 2 today