Contract Group Executive Infrastructure Development Job Vacancy
Group Executive Infrastructure Development Job Vacancy
Job Type: Contract
Company: Ulwezi Consulting (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Group Executive Infrastructure Development
Salary: R54 167.00 – R75 000.00 P/Month (Negotiable)
Closing Date: 01/26/2021
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of Executive Infrastructure Development. This is a 5 year contract. The incumbent will report to the CEO.
Key Performance Areas
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Operations Management
- Financial Leadership
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Compliance Leadership
- Good Corporate Governance
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Built Environment Field.
- Must be registered as a professional within their respective field.
- Must have at least 5-7 years’ experience in a senior management level/role within the Construction Management Environment.
- Must have detailed knowledge of construction regulations, health and safety regulations, building regulations and all other construction related regulations.
- Must have Post graduate qualification in Commerce, Business Management or Project Management.
- Must have 7 – 10 years’ experience in Industrial Construction Field.
- Understanding of the PFMEA and Government Regulations.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Must have experience working as a Senior Manager on High Value Industrial Development Projects.
- Must have experience working on Green Energy and or Smart City Projects and Concepts.
- Full understanding and implementation of construction related contracts.
- Must have good understanding of economic development.
- Must have knowledge in planning, development and implementation of value add of catalyst/high impact Infrastructure projects.
- Must have knowledge of strategy and operational planning.
- Must have knowledge of budgeting and financial management.
- Must have knowledge of Company Law and relevant.
688 total views, 2 today